1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web Hosting Provider is Required

Discussion in 'Webhosting' started by Hokenstick, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Hokenstick

Hokenstick New Member

Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for a web hosting company for someone who is starting out building websites.
    What I'm looking for:
    1) support multiple domains on one account
    2) good with wordpress
    3) suports Cpanel
    4) I'm good with $10-$20 a month
    I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only think I have picked out is my domain name.
    Any info on swissns.ch or rockhoster.com website hosting solutions? Are they reliable?
    What host is better?

thx for your help

Glorfindel likes this.
  2. Bobik

Bobik New Member

Have a look at packages from trustworthy hosting providers, I mean QHoster.com and Hosting.uk.
    Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

3. Chemicals

Chemicals New Member

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

Glorfindel likes this.
  4. Glorfindel

Glorfindel New Member

I started using swissns.ch shared hosting a few months back on the recommendation of a co-worker of mine.
    I'm amazed at the level of service that they provide given the price they charge.

5. bUngenOZ

bUngenOZ New Member

What I like about Hostry.com is that everything is very easy. It wasn't complicated to set up the website and I really like the control panel.