1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone into keeping fit?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by powerlifer123, Jan 23, 2008.

1. powerlifer123

powerlifer123 New Member

Hey guys just wondering if anyone enjoys keeping fit and exercising here.

Im also a certified fitness trainer so have abit of knowledge in this area.

Im more interested in strength training and increasing athletic performance.

I follow a pretty intense training regime which mostly consists of Thai-Boxing (Muay Thai), Strength Training, Lots of sprints and interval training etc.

If i can help anyone out with any fitness or nutrition related questions id be more than happy too as that is what im truly interested in love helping people:)

2. Curkz

Curkz New Member

hey man yeh i keep relatively fit as i play soccer and im getting worked up for super youth league next year. I want to get into muay thai but not sure if its worth it... What would you suggest for a Football player to do to keep fit? Atm im doing 3 laps every 4th day of the week of my park so rougly 4-5kms jogging with 1km sprint at the end.
    Cheers

3. L'poolFan

L'poolFan New Member

I try to keep myself fit by playing football/soccer and cricket everyday, but if you look at me, it seems like I never excercise :p Im quite plump :p

4. puntosarah

puntosarah New Member

Hi

I am thin, I weigh between 81/2 to 9 stone and I dont do much exercise apart from the genral walking to shop, I am so unfit, My friends are bigger than me and they go to the gym and do lots of walking, They say lifes not fair

5. trose7

trose7 New Member

I'm 110 pounds at 5"4. Is that normal? I don't do much exercising lately, but I do in sports seasons when I play.

6. carmt23

carmt23 New Member

Im only around 90 pounds and im 5'3. Three times a week I play football and basketball with friends. I also try to jog everymorning. Is that already too much?